Millennials and Gen Z lack access to local political coverage in a medium that they can relate to, and we’re committed to educating and informing this key demographic about Central Valley issues that matter most to them. We will produce content that’s more accessible to young people through the use of social media and multimedia. By supporting our work you are contributing to a community based news organization that provides a platform for people of color, immigrants, the LGBTQ community and groups that are often marginalized in the Central Valley.
uSpark is a collaborative effort with the community and advocates who are doing transformative work in the Central Valley. Your support enables us to continue this collaboration in ways that benefit all valley residents.
Your contributions help us:
- Cover stories that matter Millennials and Gen Z.
- Work on educational and informative pieces on local government and local elections.
- Inform and empower young people to participate in civic engagement.
- Facilitate our outreach through our social media platforms.
- Invest in video, design, and photo work that helps us better communicate a story and/or an educational piece.
- Invest in the next generation of community leaders and reporters.
How To Make a Contribution
Would you be willing to support our work by becoming a Patron? Patrons are monthly financial supporters. You can become a Patron by signing up via Patreon. It’s simple and easy! You can support us for as little as $3 a month. Click on the Become a patron button below.Become a Patron!